Manor Creek, Kentucky
|• Total||0.06 sq mi (0.14 km2)|
|• Land||0.06 sq mi (0.14 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||653 ft (199 m)|
|• Density||4,363.64/sq mi (1,677.23/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||2405010|
Manor Creek is located in northeastern Jefferson County. It is bordered to the east by Ten Broeck, to the south by Broeck Pointe, at its southern corner by Goose Creek, to the west by Barbourmeade, and otherwise by consolidated Louisville/Jefferson County. Downtown Louisville is 11 miles (18 km) to the southwest.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
As of the census of 2000, there were 221 people, 80 households, and 68 families residing in the city. The population density was 3,563.6 inhabitants per square mile (1,375.9/km2). There were 82 housing units at an average density of 1,322.2 per square mile (510.5/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 90.95% White, 2.26% African American, 4.98% Asian, and 1.81% from two or more races.
There were 80 households, out of which 38.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 73.8% were married couples living together, 10.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 15.0% were non-families. 13.8% of all households were made up of individuals, and 5.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.76 and the average family size was 3.04.
In the city, the population was spread out, with 27.1% under the age of 18, 5.9% from 18 to 24, 26.7% from 25 to 44, 30.8% from 45 to 64, and 9.5% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 39 years. For every 100 females, there were 90.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 85.1 males.
The median income for a household in the city was $76,198, and the median income for a family was $77,423. Males had a median income of $56,458 versus $36,500 for females. The per capita income for the city was $33,057. None of the population or families were below the poverty line.
- Commonwealth of Kentucky. Office of the Secretary of State. Land Office. "Manor Creek, Ky". Accessed 25 August 2013.
- "2020 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved March 18, 2022.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Manor Creek, Kentucky
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Census Summary File 1 (G001): Manor Creek city, Kentucky". American Factfinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on February 13, 2020. Retrieved June 8, 2018.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- "U.S. Census website". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved January 31, 2008.