|• Total||0.25 sq mi (0.65 km2)|
|• Land||0.25 sq mi (0.65 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||4,321 ft (1,317 m)|
|• Density||243.03/sq mi (93.67/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||0789323|
Radersburg was established in 1865 when gold was discovered there. It is named for Reuben Rader, a Virginian who ranched and prospected in the area.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
As of the census of 2000, there were 70 people, 39 households, and 20 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 108.5 inhabitants per square mile (41.9/km2). There were 53 housing units at an average density of 82.2 per square mile (31.7/km2). The racial makeup of the CDP was 100.00% White.
There were 39 households, out of which 12.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 41.0% were married couples living together, 7.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 46.2% were non-families. 46.2% of all households were made up of individuals, and 12.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.79 and the average family size was 2.33.
In the CDP, the population was spread out, with 11.4% under the age of 18, 4.3% from 18 to 24, 31.4% from 25 to 44, 35.7% from 45 to 64, and 17.1% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 48 years. For every 100 females, there were 125.8 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 113.8 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $26,786, and the median income for a family was $33,036. Males had a median income of $23,036 versus $11,875 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $14,733. There were no families and 15.7% of the population living below the poverty line, including no under eighteens and none of those over 64.
Radersburg students attend Townsend Elementary or Broadwater High School.
- "ArcGIS REST Services Directory". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved September 5, 2022.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Radersburg, Montana
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Radersburg CDP, Montana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved June 26, 2013.
- "Radersburg". Montana Place Names Companion. Montana Historical Society. Retrieved April 8, 2021.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. February 12, 2011. Retrieved April 23, 2011.
- Climate Summary for Radersburg, Montana
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "U.S. Census website". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved January 31, 2008.